SEND Information

Children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) will usually be able to get help from their early education setting, school, or college, sometimes with the aid of outside specialists.

If you think your child has SEND, you should talk us as soon as possible to discuss any concerns you have and we can explain to you what will happen next.

You can also use the documents below to find our more about SEND, our interventions and policies.

If you have any concerns about SEND please contact Elizabeth Blackburn at